2011  Moreland Oil Co. All rights reserved.

Moreland Oil Co.

1988 - Moreland Oil Company was started with the purchase of the Union Oil Bulk facility in McMinnville, Oregon. This facility had been serving the Willamette Valley since 1918.

1992 - Became the northwest marketer for the Houghton International product line of fire-resistant hydraulic and metal working fluids.

1993 - Started blending specialized lubricants for processing rail and casting operations in the steel industry.

1996 - Built new CFN commercial fueling cardlock at our facility along with new tank farm for bulk fuels, all equipped with the latest spill containment.

1997 - Signed on to market the Chemtool line of high performance greases.

2000 - Purchased our first vacuum dehydrator and started the filtration division of Moreland Oil Co.

2000 - Installed 27,000 gallon bulk lubricant storage facility.

2000 - Implemented our Miraclean environmentally safe parts washer service program.

2005 - Became marketer of Summit Industrial Products line of synthetic food grade and compressor fluids.

2006 - One of the first ConocoPhillips Western Region marketers to achieve Top Tier Status exceeding quality, safety and environmental standards.

2006 - Became northwest marketer for Hy-Pro Filtration to market their complete line of filters and filtration equipment.

2008 - Implemented our Total Oil Cleanliness Program to service customer hydraulic needs.

History